Apr 14, 2016

As you all aware that the four monthly meeting with CPMG AP Circle is scheduled on 19-04-2016 and the following items are going to be taken up.

1. Filling up of DDM/ADM (PLI) SP CSD and other Group B posts.
2. Provision of inspection vehicles to Suryapet and Wanaparthy divisions.
3. Payment of honororium to Group B officers with out linking Rs.4000-00 ceiling to say on par with IO/PO honororium.

I request all the members in particular the divisional heads to intimate the non availability of Inspection vehicles if any to me so that the same will be taken up with CO/Dte.  I am told that some divisions have already submitted the condemnation certificate etc., for supply of vehicles and if the details are furnished to me I will take care at circle level or escalate the problem to Directorate thru CHQ.

Myself and Mr. S. Shabbeer President of the Association will attend the meeting.

No comments: